"I am going to make everything around me beautiful. That will be my life". Elsie de Wolfe


Friday, February 18, 2011

Dressing Tables







There is something very ladylike about dressing tables.

I always think of my grandmother sitting elegantly at hers, applying her hot pink YSL lipstick to match her freshly manicured nails.

Getting ready at a dressing table just makes you feel more glamorous...

The reality of urban living these days is that often our living space is reduced so a dressing table can seem a luxury, however they are a great way to add extra storage and reduce clutter in a small area. Plus there are lots of slimline versions available nowadays if you are limited on space.

I have some beautiful dressing tables available to buy that can be custom painted, as well as pretty stools and mirrors to match. Email me for pricing and further details.
Images: Google