"I am going to make everything around me beautiful. That will be my life". Elsie de Wolfe


Friday, February 25, 2011

Dragonfly






A couple of years ago, I drove past a beautiful boutique/florist in Queens Park/Bondi Junction (corner of Newland & Birrell streets). With it's signature aqua & white facade plus gorgeous homewares and flowers on display I had to take a closer look.

Owner Lisa Mattock is now a great mate & we have worked together on events many times since then. Her skills as a floral artist are breathtaking.

I called in today & thought I would share some images of the store...Lisa has a great eye & it's always a delight to be surrounded by her beautiful things.
Dragonfly, Inspired Exteriors and my business, Love Style, are collaborating on a very exciting project in the coming months. Stay tuned for more details.

xxx